Amanda M. Lucas has practiced law since 2006 and is a partner in the firm's civil litigation practice group. She has extensive experience handling all phases of litigation including discovery and depositions, law and motion matters and trial. She is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern and Central Districts of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Ms. Lucas' practice is focused on the representation of physicians and other healthcare providers throughout Central and Southern California. She also assists healthcare providers in administrative matters related to licensing issues.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2006
- California State University, Bakersfield
- B.S. - 2003
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
- Kern County Bar Association, Member
- Kern County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Kern County Bar Association, Women's Lawyers Section, Member
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocates, Director