Amanda M. Lucas has practiced law since 2006, and is an associate in the firm's litigation practice group. She has extensive experience handling all phases of pre-trial litigation, including discovery and depositions, law and motion matters and trial preparation. She is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of California and Northern District of California, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Ms. Lucas' practice is primarily focused on the defense of physicians, medical groups, and other health care providers in medical malpractice cases. Her other practice areas include labor and employment matters and business litigation.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Certificate of Advocacy in the Trial Advocacy Program
- California State University, Bakersfield
- B.S. - 2003
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
- Kern County Bar Association, Member
- Kern County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Kern County Bar Association, Women's Lawyers Section, Member
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocates, Director