Before his admission to the State Bar of California in 2015, Mark worked as a law clerk for the London office of ACI Worldwide drafting and revising payment systems contracts with large multinational companies, including Apple Inc., Deutsche Bank, and Barclays. Mark also worked at the Los Angeles office of Gaumont International Television, where he reviewed contractual agreements for actors, directors, and other production personnel, and managed production binders for various series.
Mark began his professional career working on family law, civil law, and criminal law matters. Mark then moved to Kuhs & Parker, where he worked four years as a civil litigation attorney before Kuhs & Parker merged its practice with LeBeau Thelen.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. – 2014
- Honors: Semi-finalist Moot Court Competition
- Law Journal: Pepperdine’s Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship, and the Law, Literary Citation Editor
- Biola University
- B.M. – 2011
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Music Performance
- Kern County Bar Association (Family Law Section - Past Treasurer)
- Kern County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section
- Salvation Army - Board of Directors
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church - lector and musician (trumpet and piano)