Chelsie L. Morgan joined the firm in 2013 and practices primarily in the area of civil litigation on behalf of individuals, families and large and small businesses. Ms. Morgan's practice spans a range of matters before state and federal courts in the areas of contract law, business torts, real estate, construction, environmental law, unlawful detainer and common interest developments.
Ms. Morgan graduated summa cum laude from Whittier Law School. She also served as notes and comments editor for Whittier Law review.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: summa cum laude
- California State University
- B.A. - 2010
- Kern County Bar Association, Member
- Kern County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Kern County Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section, President
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- California State University Bakersfield Pre-Law Advisory Committee, Member