How You Can Benefit From A Trust
Many people assume that only very wealthy families can benefit from establishing a trust, much like an estate plan. Indeed, this estate planning instrument may not be a cost-effective choice for everyone. However, if you are concerned about controlling your assets today and in the future, it may be in your best interest to establish a trust.
Since 1985, LeBeau Thelen has provided sound counsel on trusts and other estate planning tools. We are committed to helping our clients throughout Central and Southern California make smart decisions that protect their financial well-being, their beneficiaries and their legacy.
Using A Trust To Resolve Your Concerns
With our assistance, individuals and families have used trusts to address a variety of concerns, such as:
- Streamlining probate
- Minimizing tax obligations
- Protecting assets and property from creditors
- Ensuring children and grandchildren receive an inheritance
- Creating conditions for the distribution of funds to beneficiaries
- Helping family-owned businesses manage assets as they transition ownership
We design, revise and administer a wide array of trusts that include:
- Living trusts
- Special needs trust
- Generation-skipping trusts (GST)
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Qualified terminable interest property trust (QTIP)
To identify the most effective solution for your needs, our attorneys will work in tandem with your accountant, financial planner and other financial professionals who are intimately familiar with your unique circumstances.
This collaborative approach helps us identify the most beneficial options for your personal or business-related matter.
Begin The Conversation Today
Arrange your appointment to learn more about our estate planning services and your legal options. You can contact our Bakersfield firm at 661-325-8962 or via our online contact form.