Dennis R. Thelen
Dennis R. Thelen is known as one of the hardest working and most successful civil trial attorneys in Southern and Central California. He is one of the three founding members of the firm. Mr. Thelen's practice is limited to civil trial litigation across a range of matters, including representation of physicians and other health care providers in medical malpractice matters, the trial of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants, employment disputes and business litigation.
Mr. Thelen has tried over one hundred civil cases to successful jury verdicts for his clients. His passionate and skilled representation of his clients, trial techniques and results, and remarkable trial record are renowned throughout Southern California, and for many years he has been named by his peers and the Los Angeles Daily Journal as a "Southern California Super Lawyer." His courtesy, professionalism and work ethic are equally well-known to the attorneys who work both with and against him.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 1978
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Santa Clara
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: cum laude
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member and Past President
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Diplomate
- ABOTA (San Joaquin Chapter), Past President
- DRI, Member